- Pro shop
- Driving range
- Putting green
- Private and group lessons: Unity Golf Academy
- Daily clinics and video analysis
- Rental clubs
- Locker rooms
- Food and beverage cart service
- Restaurant, Bar and Café
- Massage, Spa and treatment facilities
The Clubhouse integrates perfectly into its superb natural surroundings, with traditional material and architecture lending a timeless aura of total authenticity.
At the entrance, an ancient Roman well has been restored and converted into a fountain, exemplifying the harmonious integration of tradition and modernity.
Saint Endréol is a semi-private golf club. The following special rules have been made to ensure the smooth running of the club.
- Soft spikes only
- No denim or tee shirts on the course
- Dogs are allowed on the course, as long as they are kept on a lead.
- Course access is given to players with a handicap lower or equal to 30.